Returns and Exchanges
- Due to the nature of our items – plants are final sale. We do our very best to inspect and offer healthy plants. We do not offer any guarantee on annuals, perennials, vegetables, herbs, tropical plants, or seasonal plants. These are all deemed final sale.
- Our goal is to make you a happy plant owner.
Do you offer shipping?
- No, at this time we are not offering shipping.
Do you offer delivery?
- Delivery* – within Regina city limits $8/order* - limited slots available at this time. You will be prompted to select which day* and time*
- You will get a message with an approximate time to expect your delivery on the day of delivery.
- If delivery attempt is made and there is no one home to receive it - we are not able to leave it without prior consent. If no consent is given no refund will be provided - it will be up to you to arrange picking up your order.
Do you offer curbside pick up?
- Yes, curbside is available. You will be prompted to select which day* and time* you will pick up your item.
- When you arrive we ask that you text us @ 306-519-4411 with your name and that you've arrived to pick up your order.
*subject to change
I placed an order for delivery am I able to add onto that order if it hasn’t already been delivered?
Yes, of course. When finalizing your order select local pick up and send us an email or message and let us know that you have another order to add onto your delivery.
Do you have a waiting list?
Sorry, we do not have a waiting list. All items will be listed on site as we receive them.
Can you hold products?
Unfortunately, due to limited space we are unable to set aside products; we ask that once you make a purchase you commit to picking up as scheduled. We understand that life does get in the way, but please let us know if you are unable to make your scheduled pick up time.
How do I get in contact with you?
We can be reached VIA email at email@example.com, through Facebook messenger or you can DM us on Instagram - our goal is to respond within 24 hours. Call or text 306-519-4411.
Why are there some flaws in pots?
Due to the nature of product the glaze and the finishing process there will be times when the finish is not completely perfect - this is normal.
How often will new product be added?
We will make every effort to keep restocking the website to the best of our ability and availability from our suppliers. Once we have restocked our site we will post on social media. To be notified of new products or restocks we suggest following us on Facebook and Instagram.
Why are your prices lower than other local plant shops?
We strive to offer affordable prices to our customers. Being an online plant shop we do not have the same overhead as brick and mortar stores, which allows us to offer competitive pricing.
Why have your delivery prices increased?
Due to the price of gas we have had to reevaluate this fee to cover the increased cost.
We make every effort to ensure plants are healthy and pest free, however, pests can lurk in soil and on the plant itself. We recommend inspecting, cleaning (repotting) and quarantining upon bringing new plants into your home. Plants require attention to survive and thrive. Bugs and plants exist in their natural environment so it is very likely that bugs will be a part of being a plant owner. Treating for pests at first site is the best method to keeping your plants healthy.